If your business annual total revenue or income is R 10 million or less or just registered and in operation for less than one year (start-up), therefore you qualify as an EME (Exempted Micro Enterprise) type bee certificate.
Why do you need an EME certificates?
• It is a government requirement for every service provider to have EME B-BBEE before they can exchange goods or services.
• Our turnaround time of issuing an EME B-BBEE certificates is 24-48 hours of receiving all the information from you.
Benefit of having EME-B-BBEE certificates or bee certificate
• The private sector is incentivised to buy from you, so compliance creates a new level of access to the corporate markets.
If you are a business owner and have not gotten your bee certificate then you should do so now. You may not know what opportunity will come your way that require a bee status. The government has made it clear that tenders goes mostly to bee candidates. Don’t ruin your chances. You may drop us an email or call 021 021 5116 Cell: 078 228 9266
Requirements for BEE EME Certificate:
- Copy of company registration documents (FOR CC & COMPANIES)
- Proof of annual turnover (only if entity is older than 1 year)
- Copy of owners ID’s.
- Sworn affidavit confirming ownership and annual revenue.
- Payment of R 399
Make sure you have these documents handy. Should you have no annual financial statement, ANDISA CA(SA) will discuss with you other documents to prove your annual turnover. We have full-time inhouse accountants ready to action your request. Our price is only to sign-off the BB-EEE affidavit. This means if you require the original standard certificate as your annual turn over is higher than 10 Million as per requirement.